Holly Ord conquers New York Marathon
On November 6, 2011 Holly Ord ran the world famous 42km New York Marathon.
Holly raised over $15, 000 for Cure Cancer Australia thru her '42km Closer to a Cure' fundraising program.
For the record Holly covered the 42km in a speedy 3hours 51minute & 37 seconds. (average pace was 5:30 per km or 11kph).
This might be Holly's first and last marathon judging by her postcard sent from Times Square NYC:
To all at Mind, Body & Soul
I made it!! It was long, cold but amazing!
I am certainly a one-marathon wonder, never again.
See you all when I get back.
Congratulations Holly on your outstanding achievement. You have inspired us all to reach out of our comfort zone, more often. Onwards and upwards!
- Olympic heroes can be made from zeros...
- Is your unconscious mind running your life? PART 2
- Is your unconscious mind running your life? PART 1
- Weekend Warriors
- Creating Effective Behaviour Change
- Riding the 'Cycle of Change'
- Add a spring to your step with TrekFit
- The secret of my success in the 50-Day Challenge
- 50-Day Winter Challenge
- 7-Week TrekFit Program (Enrolments Closed)